Evictions must follow legal processes. If an individual is receiving mail or has a signed lease, landlords/roommates must follow the legal eviction process.

All evictions must be handled by the Clerk of Courts office within your county.  Evictions are a civil process and cannot be handled through the State Attorney’s Office. If you need any assistance with the eviction process, Legal Aid may be able to provide assistance.

Duval Clerk of Courts
501 W. Adams St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
(904) 255-2000

Clay Clerk of Court
825 North Orange Ave.
Green Cove Springs, FL, 32043
(904) 269-6302

Nassau Clerk of Courts
76347 Veteran’s Way, Suite 456
Yulee, FL, 32097
(904) 548-4600

Legal Aid
126 W. Adams St.
Jacksonville, FL, 32202
(904) 356-8371 or (866) 356-8371

Share This
Skip to content